HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!! So nice to be here, right?What are your resolutions? What are your new plans, strategies, goals and the likes ?
New Year 2018 has finally approached. Now, it depends on us how we make the most out of it.Let’s do something new, not only for ourselves but for our society, our country, in order to make it a better place to live. Here are some of the points, which must be implemented in the coming year:
- Firstly, the education system of our country should undergo changes. Rather than only focusing solely on bookish knowledge, education must focus on an all –round development of the child. Value education must be made a compulsory subject in each and every school.Each child has his/her own potential and one must not be judged only through the answer sheets. Every one must be given ample amount of opportunities, in order to find their inner hidden talent. In addition to improvement in education, Yoga must be made compulsory in each and every school, so that the value of remaining fit and healthy gets inculcated in children from a tender age.
- Steps must be taken in order to reduce/control the day to day increase in pollution. In order to enjoy more new years and avoid a day where people have to carry oxygen mask with them throughout the day, we have to take steps to control this pollution. Each and every citizen must plant a tree and avoid all such actions like cutting trees, using plastic, burning crackers, etc,which would further degrade our mother earth’s health and well being.
- You must have heard this saying pretty often, ‘Cleanliness is next to godliness’. It is a responsibility of each and every citizen to carry forward the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ and make India a beautiful and clean place to live. We must start from our homes. Swachh not only means cleanliness around us, but it also means a cleanmind, cleanliness and purity in thoughts. If we cannot keep our surrounding clean, how can we keep our mind clean and fresh. Therefore, each individual must take pledge to take an active part in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- We also need to bring out ample changes in our country’s law. There is a need to strengthen the law of our country. A law where justice prevails, where there is no inequality between men and women. Every citizen of our country needs to take an active participation,it can bethrough voting or signing a petition. Democracy is ‘’by the people, for the people and of the people’’, and if we don’t include ourselves, we have to face the fall of true democracy.
- Lastly, improvement must be made in the health care facilities. There is a rapid, day to day increase in medical crime and negligence. Hospitals must be properly maintained. There is a need for the advancement in the medical arena with professional doctors and availability of hospitals in each and every area, and a lawful and systematic regulation of medical facilities.
Last but not the least , together will all the above changes , each and every person of the nation needs to change their inner self. Every person must let go of the negativity and create a optimistic attitude. One must learn to always remain happy and spread happiness all around.
So, lets make this new year actually new, with new ideas , new innovations , new thoughts and a new and better India. Let’s all unitedly stand and bring out these above changes in order to make the Year 2018 a fabulous one!