Navi Mumbai was developed in 1972 as a planned urban township of Mumbai situated off the west coast of Indian state of Maharashtra in Konkan district. Nerul, Khargar, Vashi come under Navi Mumbai. As this is a planned urban township, all round development is done and a part is being developed. You can get all facilities and eatery joints here. Residents settled here are mostly from various other parts of India. So to give pleasing delicacies to everyone, many eateries have come up with ulmitate food results, that is just mouth watering. If you are a foodie and live in Navi Mumbai then you must explore these food joints for sure :
- Den Delicious – If you want to eat something very spicy, living in Nerul, then you must go for it. It is a small restaurant with funky ambience. It’s speciality is white pasta, fried chicken, fish fingers, spicy chicken wings, and fried rice. The dishes are very delicious and reasonably priced.
- Zyna restaurant – Based in Navi mumbai, with great ambience this picture friendly restaurant is a lovely place to visit with your friends and family. You can also celebrate special occasions like birthday party, office party, etc over here. Chicken kebab, chicken kurmuri, paneer tikka, crispy chicken are good to try for starters. Lamb gravy, shahi paneer are great to try for the main course.
- Ahmad Bhai’s bry n dry – This eatery is more than 10 years old and is famous mainly for its Mughal dishes as well as some Chinese dishes with a twist. You will fall in love with the tasty delicacies being served here. The menu of Ahmad bhai started from 10 dishes as the items available and now have 200 dishes that patrons can choose from. The sitting arrangement is good, service is superb and has mouth watering delicacies.
- Shanghai – a complete Chinese restaurant in East Nerul. A great place to enjoy best Chinese. Any item you order will not disappoint you. Shanghai is famous for its starters. The best you can try is chicken lollipop, chicken sattey, manchow soup, kebab, paneer manchurian, baby corn chilly, garlic noodles. Kohli rice, schezwan rice, rosted chicken, tandoori roast is best for main course.
- Upper Deck – This restaurant is located in Centurion Mall, Nerul. When you want to groove onto music with good food, head over to this place in the evening. It’s not only the music but the food that will make your mood too. The dark ambience and the theme of deck makes it adorable. Tandoori chicken, fish fries, chicken lollipop, butter chicken, naan, biryani are a must to try. And if you want to try the ultimate dessert then try gulab jamun, gajar halwa, and chocolate brownie. It serves all kinds of cuisine and is special in North Indian, Continental and Chinese.
The above presented eateries are tried and tasted and is best to our knowledge. Book your visit now!