1. Gently use a dry toothbrush over your lips to exfoliate and remove all the dry and dead skin. Apply some colorless lip balm before putting on your matters.
2. Rub ice cubes wrapped in a thin muslin or any thin cloth before makeup. This will close all your open pores and make your skin look fresh and hydrated.
3. Spray perfume in front of you in the air and walk through it so that you are enveloped in it. Do not rub your fragrance that you have sprayed on your wrists or neck. You can opt for a scented nail polish over a non-scented one.
4. Wash your hair when it gets greasy to avoid hair odor otherwise hair will look dirty and will smell, ruining your entire look. You can use some lemon juice while washing your hair to get rid of the unwanted smell. It will make your hair shiny, fresh and help you fight dandruff!
5. Try to give a few seconds gap between moisturizer and foundation so that the moisturizer seeps into the skin properly.
6. Avoid getting any nail paint on your cuticles, which lifts the paint from the nails and leads to chipping. Do not cut your cuticles, but push them back using cuticle oil and an orange stick or a pusher tool to prevent nail paint from getting on them. You can also use a sticky base- coat to make the polish last longer.
7. Use a light amount of strong-holding hairspray to keep your hair in place. Avoid continually brushing your hair, rather use a smoothing comb.
These are simple hacks that will surely add on to your glam quotient. Easy yet effective. Go ahead and try them!