So Delhites have already started feeling the woo of winter season this year. Delhi winter forces you to contemplate skipping bath and being cosy all day. What else could make your day if you get the best aromatic tastier coffee in this awesome weather. So, why not grab the best coffee of the town!
- Coffee Home – located at Baba Khadak Singh Marg , this cafe serves not only the best coffee but also mouth watering South Indian food. If you want to munch on the best south indian delicacies at a cheap price then CH is a must visit. The tree, the squirrels, it feels great to watch them in harmony. And the best thing about this place is that the elder generation comes here a lot. To watch them relax, laugh and talk feels good.
- Cafe Turtle – This cosy little place is a pure veg cafe. Unlike the name, the speed of serving is quite prompt at Cafe Turtle. This place is best for book lovers as they can enjoy coffee with their favorite books, because this cosy cafe has a huge collection of books.
- United Coffee House – located near Connaught Place and having the experience of serving the people of the Indian capital for nearly 60 years, United Coffee House knows exactly which taste-notes to touch in the art of coffee making. Aside from the coffee, the multiple cuisines they offer- North Indian, Asian, Continental, Mediterranean and European are worth trying.
- Chill and Chai – This Chill and Chai cafe is in Malviya Nagar with great ambience and free wi-fi makes this place among the top ones to go. And the drinks, including the coffee will keep you refreshed. Perhaps the coolest thing is that they keep changing the morning menu every single day-something of a rarity among cafes in Delhi.
- Rose cafe– Rose Cafe is quite a popular cafe situated at Saket. Serving Italian, Lebanese, Continental and Mediterranean cuisines, it not just coffee that you get to enjoy in here.
So, now that you know the best spots to explore, go ahead and have yourself a good amount of cafe hopping!